Ferronoux to hold its ASM on October 20, 2021, 1 p.m. via remote communicationsCognizant of the COVID-19 pandemic and the need to avoid mass gatherings to contribute to the efforts of Philippine government to curb the further spread of the virus, Ferronoux Holdings, Inc.’s (“Ferronoux”) ASM shall be conducted virtually on Tuesday, October 20, 2021, at 1 p.m. Participation in Ferronoux’s virtual ASM will be in accordance with the requirements and procedures set forth herein. Only stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 18, 2021 (the record date) are entitled to notice and to vote at the meeting.
General registrationRegistration, authentication, and validation of participants and their shares shall be open until October 10, 2021, 5 p.m. Participants may pre-register for the meeting by filling in this form: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once authenticated and validated, participants shall receive a confirmatory email from the above address, with details on how to join the meeting. Participants must have a valid email address, valid contact number, and a scanned copy or photo of a valid government ID (with photo or signature) to pre-register. Ferronoux reserves the right to require further documentation to ensure the identity and right to vote of the stockholder.
Registration of proxyFerronoux is not asking for a proxy and stockholders are requested not to send a proxy. However, stockholders may attend by proxy by accomplishing the proxy form: email@example.com on or before October 5, 2021. Hard copies must follow and be mailed to Ferronoux’s address at 6th Floor, Hanston Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, and received by the office by October 10, 2021. Beneficial owners whose shares are lodged with the Philippine Depository and Trust Corp. (PDTC) or registered under the name of a broker, bank or other fiduciary allowed by law, must likewise submit, along with the proxy form:
- A notarized certification from the owner of record (i.e. the broker, bank or other fiduciary) that he is beneficial owner, indicating thereon the number of shares (soft copies and hard copies, sent in the same manner as the proxy form)
- A notarized Secretary’s Certificate attesting to the authority of its representative to attend and vote at the stockholder’s meeting (soft copies and hard copies, sent in the same manner as the proxy form)
NominationNomination of directors shall commence on August 24, 2021 and will close on Sept. 11, 2021. Aside from sending their nominations to the Corporate Secretary, stockholders may also send in their Board nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In absentia or through remote communication
- Via proxy
ValidationValidation of proxies shall be made on October 12, 2021, 1 p.m., at 6th Floor, Hanston Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, by Ferronoux and the stock and transfer agent, against latest and updated documents on record.
Meeting properRegistration, authentication, and validation of participants and their shares shall be open until October 10, 2021, 5 p.m. Stockholders who did not register or whose identities are not authenticated and validated cannot attend, participate, or vote in the ASM. The agenda of the meeting is accessible via the Notice of Annual Meeting: email@example.com on or before 12:30 p.m of October 19, 2021. Other questions not related to the agenda will be addressed by replying to the email. Stockholders may attend the meeting on October 20, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. via the livestreaming link sent to the email address indicated by the stockholder on the registration form. The livestream shall be broadcast to registered participants via Zoom, which may be accessed on the Zoom application. For purposes of quorum, only the following stockholders shall be counted as present:
- Stockholders who have registered on the website for voting in absentia by October 10, 2021;
- Stockholders who have sent their proxies via e-email to firstname.lastname@example.org or before October 5, 2021 with corresponding hard copy furnished to Ferronoux no later than October 10, 2021.
Other important links
- Procedure and requirements for ASM 2021
- Annual Report for 2019 (SEC 17-A Form)
- Quarterly Reports for 2021 (17-Q)
- Proxy form
- Downloadable voting form
- Definitive Information Statement
- Appendices to the Definitive Information Statement – Part 1
- Appendices to the Definitive Information Statement – Part 2
- Publication notice in Malaya Business Insight
- Publication notice in Daily Tribune